How to find your Bangle Size-The perfect Guide
by Urwashee Saxena
Bangles are a women's best friend for life. Bangles have the same symbolic meaning in traditional India as a mangalsutra or thali.
They are now recognized and worn as a fashion statement. Artificial Bangles have evolved with modern fashion trends, from various models and designs, and have always been a girl or woman's first choice, whether for a traditional or modern look. Let's learn how to measure bangle size that fits your perfectly.
Finding the correct sizeThe complexity of determining the size of the bangle is as great as the craze for artificial bangles. It is critical to understand and wear the correct bangle size, not only because more over-sized bangles are more likely to be lost but also because smaller bangles add more defined beauty and look.
Steps for determining your bangle Size
There are two simple methods for determining the correct size of your bangle. Everything gets much easier if you already have a bangle that fits your perfectly.
- Prepare the measuring tools you will need ahead of time: a ruler, a piece of paper, and a pen.
- Cut a thin strip of paper for your hand to be used as a measuring tape.
- Keep the remainder of the paper to write on and record your findings.
- Keep your hand as small as possible, as if you were putting on a bangle.
- Bring all of your fingers together, touching your thumb and little finger. Wrap the strip of paper around your most expansive hand.
- Make sure to pull the paper close to your skin. Your bangle's size is determined by the size of your hand, not your wrist.
- Measure the circumference of your hand from the edge of the paper to the marked line with your ruler. Check that the paper has been wrapped enough to fit comfortably.
- Compare it to the measurement chart to determine the correct size of your bangle. Remember that when purchasing an open bangle, the exact measurement applies to two sizes,2.4 and 2.6.
Conclusion: If you want to find the size of your artificial bangle, you may read the article.