What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Prior to ordering any product from Viraasi website, you may be asked to provide your complete name, email ID, complete mailing address, phone number, and other essential details to enhance your overall customer and shopping experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information provided by you when you register on Viraasi website, place an order, fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter program, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf website, use different features of website, use live chat or enter your information anywhere on our website including when you provide feedback on our products and services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
- For providing a personalized user experience by offering customized content and products to the customer.
- For improving the overall website experience to serve you better.
- For enabling us to learn more about customers in order to provide them better customer services.
- For administering promotions, contests, survey, website features, and other marketing campaigns.
- For asking for feedback and reviews of our products and services.
- For doing customer follow up after correspondence (email, phone inquiries, live chat, etc.)
How do we protect visitor information?
- For identifying vulnerabilities and security loopholes we perform website scan on a regular basis so that we can keep our website and your visit absolutely secure.
- We incorporate regular Malware Scanning.
- We assure you that your personal and sensitive information is saved in a secured network and can only be accessed by some limited number of persons who have dedicated access to this network, and are required to keep the integrity of confidential information intact.
- Furthermore, the sensitive information related to payment is kept encrypted with the help of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- In addition, we incorporate a range of security measures when a user provides information manually to maintain the safety of their personal information.
- Your all transactions are processed through the payment gateway provider and they are not stored and processed on our servers.